- The MyDay® daily disposable toric prescription range is now identical to that of Biofinity® toric.
- An unprecedented parameter expansion so you can meet the needs of more astigmatic wearers2.
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™, also featured in Biofinity® toric, provides excellent stability and vision performance3.
- Featuring the same Aquaform® Technology as Biofinity® toric, MyDay® daily disposable toric lenses
CooperVision is an industry leader in soft toric contact lens design with gold standard Biofinity® toric and MyDay® daily disposable toric contact lenses4 . Your patients with astigmatism need a high-performing contact lens with long-lasting comfort, stability, and vision performance5† that can match their demanding lifestyles. To meet the needs of eye care professionals, CooperVision has invested in an unprecedented parameter expansion2 for MyDay® daily disposable toric contact lenses, matching the prescription range of Biofinity® toric. MyDay® toric features Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ – the same toric lens design found in globally successful Biofinity® toric lenses – so you can give astigmatic wearers the contact lens-wearing experience they’ve been searching for. And with four cylinder powers available in around-the-clock axes in 10-degree steps from plano to +8.00DS and -0.25DS to -10.00DS, the vast majority of your astigmatic patients can experience the extraordinary comfort and premium optics of MyDay® toric.
Aquaform® Technology provides the natural wettability that supports an incredibly comfortable lens wearing experience, providing high levels of oxygen to help keep eyes white and healthy.
Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™
This toric lens design ensures excellent visual acuity, lens stability, fit and comfort. Its uniform horizontal iso-thickness and wide ballast band quickly orient the lens for predictable performance and simple fitting.
Built-in UV protection**
To help promote long-term ocular health, MyDay® toric lenses’ built-in UV protection filters 86% of UVA and 97% of UVB rays.
**Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
+6.50 to +8.00 (0.50 steps)
-0.25 to -6.00 (0.25 steps)
-6.50 to -10.00 (0.50 steps)
† Note: this language is not about upgrading from Biofinity® toric to MyDay® toric.
1. CooperVision data on file 2015. A prospective, bilateral, 1-week open label, dispensing study with MyDay toric. N=44 habitual CL wearers in USA and Canada
2. CooperVision data on file, 2021; Rx coverage database n=83,540 aged 14 to 70 years.
3. CooperVision data on file 2020. Review of performance from 11 soft toric CL studies that include MyDay® toric, Biofinity® toric and Avaira Vitality® toric; n=409.
4. CooperVision data on file 2020. Kubic Online Survey of ECPs in US, Germany, Spain, Japan and South Korea. Total weighted sample n = 549. Significantly higher than Johnson & Johnson Vision, Alcon and Bausch + Lomb;p<0.05.
5. Sulley A & Greenaway N. Success rates with a toric soft contact lens design. Optom Vis Sci 2020;97(E-abstract):205296.